What we're looking for
There are many aspects that we consider when choosing a business to fund or acquire however some are absolutely key to our investment decision.
- The experience, credibility and vision of the executive management team.
- The supplier and customer relationships that exist or that the management team can bring to the business.
- What is the size of the market and is the market growing or in decline?
- Is there potential for further acquisitions within the same industry?
- Is the proposal or business about brands or commodities?
- Are the distributorships exclusive to the business?
Simple is often best. We favour businesses that are easily understood, business plans that clearly make sense and can be supported right throughout the “due diligence” process, by all stakeholders.